Major New Features in V3.3
- New option to free approx 10KB of IRAM by moving some Wi-Fi functions to flash.
- Fixed Wi-Fi SoftAP mode multicast and broadcast saving and flushing when the associated stations enable 802.11 legacy power saving mode (called modem sleep in ESP32).
- New Efuse Manager component for working with Efuses
- New app rollback and secure anti-rollback features for OTA updates
- cmake: New support for adding IDF as libraries in a non-IDF CMake project, includes example projects
- Added official PPPoS support including cellular modem example
https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/re ... v3.3-beta3