Bluetooth classic

my_abousamra

Re: Bluetooth classic

Postby my_abousamra » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:06 pm

If you are interested in a particular profile, then as a workaround until the IDF doesn't support it yet, you can write it manually, the "esp_vhci*" can be used for this.

At least a bare minimum of profile stacks for testing purposes can be written, if you're just waiting for it to be available. And then change to the official code when it becomes available.

I've attached an example usage of "esp_vhci*" which just connects to the given hardcoded Bluetooth address (peer_addr), sends it a name, sets itself as a HID Keyboard (dev_class), and sends one L2CAP message.
Nothing else, I've just fiddled with it until kinda "worked". It gets into a restart loop until somehow the L2CAP is successfuly sent, then does nothing.
@Hubberthus

I tried to compile it but it complains about missing header files "hcidefs.h", "hcimsgs.h", "btm_api.h". I tried to add their path in IDF but in vain. Do you have any idea how to resolve it?

eldadwasserman

Postby eldadwasserman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:45 am

Hi.

I need some help.

I need to use the Bluetooth classic for connecting the esp32 to other device in 115200 bps communication bandwidth.

ble will not work here as it's too slow...

I can't find any example code for this task.

Thanks for your help

eldadwasserman

Postby eldadwasserman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 am

did you found a solution for plane classic bt high speed connection ???

mahdikan

Postby mahdikan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 pm

i want to search classic bluetooth devices mac address near by esp32, but i couldn't find that, is there any way??? please help me
thanks

canada_eh

Postby canada_eh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Bump!

What's the status of this??