ESP-IDF V4.1-beta2 examples not working

Dinesh Rampariya

ESP-IDF V4.1-beta2 examples not working

Postby Dinesh Rampariya » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:03 am

Example which have been given in the esp-idf-v4.1-beta2 is not working. In that readme as well as .md file for usage of examples are given is not matching. Means, the project which are mention in .md files is not present in the given example esp_ble_mesh directory. So, could anyone let me know that how to use the given examples onoff_client and onoff_server??
Because I want to transmit messages from one node to another node.

esp_liu

Re: ESP-IDF V4.1-beta2 examples not working

Postby esp_liu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 am

Dinesh Rampariya wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:03 am
Example which have been given in the esp-idf-v4.1-beta2 is not working. In that readme as well as .md file for usage of examples are given is not matching. Means, the project which are mention in .md files is not present in the given example esp_ble_mesh directory. So, could anyone let me know that how to use the given examples onoff_client and onoff_server??
Because I want to transmit messages from one node to another node.
1. Please check the tutorials included in these examples.
2. Build and flash onoff_server and onoff_client examples into two ESP32-DevKitC development boards. Use a Phone to provision and configure the two devices. On the phone, you can turn the light on/off on the board which runs onoff_server example. Or press the BOOT button on the board which runs onoff_client example, which can also turn the light on/off.
3. For more info, please refer https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... index.html