f_findnext couldnt search fully files in directory

abcdcadb

f_findnext couldnt search fully files in directory

Postby abcdcadb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 am

Hi all,

On ESP32 platform, I tried to build a SAMBA transferal files app, the source code I employed is at here:

http://members.inode.at/anton.zechner/az/AzSmb.en.htm

I replaced the sysfindnext function on their linux system into f_findnext function on espidf RTOS library, my code works well but it doesn't show fully files in my shared directory (f_findnext coulnt search out somes of files on shared directory).

it seems related to the limitation of hardware?
thanks for any advice

ESP_igrr

Re: f_findnext couldnt search fully files in directory

Postby ESP_igrr » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:07 am

The implementation of SysFindNext uses readdir_r function, which is supported in IDF. So you don't need to replace that with FATFS f_findnext, i think.

P.S. also make sure you don't use this SMB library in conjunction with WiFi/BT features of the ESP32 for production code (unless you have obtained the commercial license from the author).

abcdcadb

Re: f_findnext couldnt search fully files in directory

Postby abcdcadb » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:43 am

ESP_igrr wrote:The implementation of SysFindNext uses readdir_r function, which is supported in IDF. So you don't need to replace that with FATFS f_findnext, i think.

P.S. also make sure you don't use this SMB library in conjunction with WiFi/BT features of the ESP32 for production code (unless you have obtained the commercial license from the author).
Thanks, I fixed it.
That is a limitation the number of files showed from the source I used