How do I modify the ESP-IDF tool directory corresponding to the project

gezhia

How do I modify the ESP-IDF tool directory corresponding to the project

Postby gezhia » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:29 pm

The project was built with esp-idf-v4.4.2 in the past, and the compilation was no problem. After the development environment is reinstalled, as long as the installed version is not esp-idf-v4.4.2, it will not compile through. The following error information is displayed:
It seems that the project compilation process still looks for tools in the C:\\Espressif\\frameworks\\esp-idf-v4.4.2 directory. Reinstall the installation directory Espressif all the files deleted, still no effect. How to modify can I go to the new directory to find new tools?

Code: Select all

C:\Espressif\tools\idf-python\3.11.2\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\\Espressif\\frameworks\\esp-idf-v4.4.2\\tools\\idf_size.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

*  The terminal process "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command C:/Espressif/python_env/idf4.4_py3.11_env/Scripts/python.exe C:\Espressif\frameworks\esp-idf-v4.4.2\tools\idf_size.py d:\Project\OB-2008\software\main\ESP32-2023-1-15\blink\build\OB_helth.map" terminated with exit code: 1.