ESP32-S2 ESP32-S3 engineering usb dongle "esp32-sx-stickley"

rudi ;-)

ESP32-S2 ESP32-S3 engineering usb dongle "esp32-sx-stickley"

Postby rudi ;-) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Hi folks

based on the espressif's new mini series there comes an usb engineering sample to the maker market.

It is based on ESP32-S2-Mini-1 and ESP32-S2-Mini-1U
ESP32-S2 is support WiFi but also there is the same usb engineering sample to the maker market with an ESP32-S3, which support Wifi and Bluetooth and is based on the ESP32-S3-Mini serie's.

For people which can not wait to get the usb engineering sample there is a small batch available.
I got my personal usb dongle this week and can share with you guys the act and
i will update this post next days for more details, cause due the corona situation just in time, there are many problems for shipping it but not impossible, something is being prepared in this direction.

This talked usb dongle is build to have only JTAG, UART, Wifi and Bluetooth with your develop system
and can be used as transparent USB Device to Wifi / Bluetooth / Wireless things too.

A further, little bigger version, is in the pipe and on shipping way which is compatible to breadboards with using a platform connector and this has all pins breakout and further things.

Summarized, all is tiny and great same time - more infos follows soon.

best wishes
rudi ;-)

edits: typo and few more details
stickley_800x600.jpg
ESP32-Sx-Dongle
ESP32-S2-Dongle
ESP32-S3-Dongle
stickley_800x600.jpg (131.4 KiB) Viewed 11438 times
-------------------------------------
love it, change it or leave it.
-------------------------------------
問候飛出去的朋友遍全球魯迪

bobolink

Re: ESP32-S2 ESP32-S3 engineering usb dongle "esp32-sx-stickley"

Postby bobolink » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:53 am

but also there is the same usb engineering sample to the maker market with an ESP32-S3, which support Wifi and Bluetooth and is based on the ESP32-S3-Mini serie's.
Can’t wait for any news on S3—mini or maxi
;)