Firebase storage SD_MMC.h

cypherap

Firebase storage SD_MMC.h

Postby cypherap » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:15 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for my issue with ESP32 libraries. I'm using Firebase with the Firebase_ESP_Client library, specifically for Storage. I wanted to upload a file from the SD card. When I use the SD_MMC library, which works fine on my ESP32-CAM, as it can read and write to the card without issues. However, when I try to use it with the Firebase library, it doesn't recognize the SD card and gives me the error message "Upload failed, SD Storage is not ready. SD Storage is not ready."

If I use the SDHelper.h library, the card is visible, and I can place a file in Storage. Unfortunately, this library doesn't provide the file appending function that I need, or at least I haven't found such a command in that library. This function is available in SD_MMC.h. I've tried many things, but none of them have worked. Is there a way to make the card and files visible to Firebase Storage using SD_MMC.h, or does SDHelper actually have a file appending function?