Eclipse IDE setup on mac. Python path problem

KanyeKanye

Eclipse IDE setup on mac. Python path problem

Postby KanyeKanye » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi,
I try to setup eclipse ide to work with and compile for esp32.
Setup as described below:
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... setup.html

After pressing Build All, console prints:

Code: Select all

Toolchain path: /Users/kanye/Development/esp32/xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
Toolchain version: esp32-2019r1
Compiler version: 8.2.0
python /Users/kanye/Development/esp32/esp-idf/tools/check_python_dependencies.py
The following Python requirements are not satisfied:
click>=5.0
pyserial>=3.0
future>=0.15.2
cryptography>=2.1.4
pyparsing>=2.0.3,<2.4.0
pyelftools>=0.22
Please refer to the Get Started section of the ESP-IDF Programming Guide for setting up the required packages.
Alternatively, you can run "/usr/bin/python -m pip install --user -r /Users/kanye/Development/esp32/esp-idf/requirements.txt" for resolving the issue.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/kanye/Development/esp32/Workspace/Project/build/include/config/auto.conf', needed by `/Users/kanye/Development/esp32/Workspace/Project/build/partitions_singleapp.bin'.  Stop.
Executing same (python ../check_python_dependencies.py) inside terminal results in

Python requirements from .. are satisfied
I believe that eclipse tries to use another (just /usr/bin/python, not /Users/kanye/miniconda2/bin/python2.7) python compilation. How, where can I change path for python used by elipse to compile?
I already set PYTHONPATH as /Users/kanye/miniconda2/bin/python2.7 inside C/C++ build enviroment.

KanyeKanye

Re: Eclipse IDE setup on mac. Python path problem

Postby KanyeKanye » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Succeeded!
Add

/Users/XXX/miniconda2/bin:
to PATH variable