pls give us the nonos SDK

ZequiPZO

Re: pls give us the nonos SDK

Postby ZequiPZO » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:23 am

thank you for the reply
I will check it out :D

I was working on a simple code to test boot process, interrupts, vector table all that kind of stuff
and I made it work. But when I was studing the wifi I run into this wifi init that need a lot of callbacks
like this struct "wifi_osi_funcs_t g_wifi_osi_funcs" that scared me a little, it's too much work to try do things by myself

but if you do some simplification only on the wifi lib, and clarify beter those things it will be very helpfull

And for sure it will be the main microcontroller for all my projects.

ESP_igrr

Postby ESP_igrr » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:35 am

Indeed the Wi-Fi stack is designed to run on top of an RTOS, so in a bare metal scenario we have to implement at least some simple preemption logic and allow switching between the main execution context and the context of the Wi-Fi stack.

This is what is implemented in https://github.com/esp-rs/esp-wifi/tree ... p-wifi/src and is usable together with the esp-hal project mentioned above.

rudi ;-)

Postby rudi ;-) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:48 am

ESP_igrr wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:35 am
Indeed the Wi-Fi stack is designed to run on top of an RTOS, so in a bare metal scenario we have to implement at least some simple preemption logic and allow switching between the main execution context and the context of the Wi-Fi stack.

This is what is implemented in https://github.com/esp-rs/esp-wifi/tree ... p-wifi/src and is usable together with the esp-hal project mentioned above.
Hi @ivan
thanks for posting this!
best wishes
rudi ;-)
-------------------------------------
love it, change it or leave it.
-------------------------------------
問候飛出去的朋友遍全球魯迪