ESP32 in Commercial Products

GerryTitan

ESP32 in Commercial Products

Postby GerryTitan » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi,

Does anybody know about any popular commercial (i.e., consumer-friendly) products that use the ESP32? I only know about the LIFX smart light and the Emporia Vue energy monitor. Are there any other noteworthy products?

Thanks in advance.

username

Re: ESP32 in Commercial Products

Postby username » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:37 pm

We haven't made any "consumer-friendly" prodcuts as that is not out industry. But we have several industrial products out there.
Thus far, not had any issues with the ESP32 what so ever just running like clock work.

MaxVapor

Postby MaxVapor » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:44 am

We have a commercial product in a very niche market, but I don't know that it could be considered "consumer friendly" to everyone so I won't share any links.

I am very satisfied with Espressif and esp-idf as a platform and happy we went this route. Did you have any particular questions about bringing a product to market?

GerryTitan

Postby GerryTitan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:14 pm

MaxVapor wrote: We have a commercial product in a very niche market, but I don't know that it could be considered "consumer friendly" to everyone so I won't share any links.

I am very satisfied with Espressif and esp-idf as a platform and happy we went this route. Did you have any particular questions about bringing a product to market?
None specifically. I am also using ESP-IDF and ESP32 for some personal projects and would like to potentially sell my product one day (my market is more along the lines of smart home and smart city). For now, I'm just trying to see what else the chip has been used for.