Just a Note / Assistance to Beta delivery

rudi ;-)

Just a Note / Assistance to Beta delivery

Postby rudi ;-) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi espressif,

Just a Note / assistance

Ask the shipping / customs clearance:

If espressif the beta testers Send a mail delivery when the module Beta has been shipped?
Is it possible to get a TrackingID?

reason:

It may be that the recipient will not be notified of the customs to declare the consignment. After 8 days, it may be that the customs returning the package to the sender.

When the beta tester gets a TrackingID, he can track the and see if the package at customs "are still" waiting for a declaration. Then the receiver can hold contact with the customs office, if there are demands to and clarify it.

That would be very "calm" to the "Beta Receiver" when one knows when the packet is coming. And holiday are over christmas perhabs in EU ( 24 Dez 2015 - 07 Jan 2016 )

best wishes
Just a Note.JPG
Just a Note.JPG (3.77 KiB) Viewed 7700 times
-------------------------------------
love it, change it or leave it.
-------------------------------------
問候飛出去的朋友遍全球魯迪

awesomeck

Re: Just a Note / Assistance to Beta delivery

Postby awesomeck » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:51 am

Greetings Rudi!

At the moment we are over subscribed and hence there will be some delay, You are in our Beta list and i will make sure to provide you with a tracking number as well as email you when we have commenced delivery of your package :)

adamj57

Re: Just a Note / Assistance to Beta delivery

Postby adamj57 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi, I have one question: will you send a mail to every person that you send a board? I'm asking this because I don't know if and when I would recive it :)