How to transmit video faster via wifi?

roctwo

Re: How to transmit video faster via wifi?

Postby roctwo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:08 am

ESP_igrr wrote:Can you try doing a UDP send benchmark without any camera related code running? That will give some indication of the bandwidth you can achieve.

There may be a priority conflict if you run your sending task at a priority higher than lwip task. So I suggest setting the priority of the sending task to 1.
I have tested the UDP send benchmark without any camera related code many times.In non_camera project,the time that sendto API consumes ablout 500us.And the rate of sending fail is about 1%.This is normal phenomenon.When I run my camera project,I found that time for sending is 1.8ms.Time is enough.But I found that sendto API in camera project only consume about 200us.The difference between time that sendto API consumes of two project may be a clue.I will try to debug sendto API in two project with JTAG to see what difference between each sendto API's running.If you have some views or guess,please share with me.
By the way,I attempted to set the priority of the sending task to 1.It makes no difference.
Than you for your reply!