ESP32-A1S

uwe_pg

ESP32-A1S

Postby uwe_pg » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:11 am

Hello,

did anyone have an example for the ESP32-A1s Audio Development Kit? It is an audio board without audio processor and six mechanical buttons (without reset and boot).

audioguy

Re: ESP32-A1S

Postby audioguy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 am

Hi check out this repository :
https://github.com/donny681/esp-adf
git clone --recursive https://github.com/espressif/esp-adf.git
the remaining steup is the same regarding any pathvariables and so on .
note that some examples wont work without performing make erase_flash before.

Patsjemoe

Postby Patsjemoe » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi Uwe_pg,
I also bought this board, and have problems getting it to work.
Did you manage ?
I have files from esp-adf-master, with AI-examples and components for the audio kit, but it is not clear how to install them, so you can select the audio kit.
I was running esp-adf with the board and had ES8388 codec errors.
regards
ludo

allegroagitato

Postby allegroagitato » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 am

Patsjemoe wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Hi Uwe_pg,
I also bought this board, and have problems getting it to work.
Did you manage ?
I have files from esp-adf-master, with AI-examples and components for the audio kit, but it is not clear how to install them, so you can select the audio kit.
I was running esp-adf with the board and had ES8388 codec errors.
regards
ludo
hi ludo,

First time poster, but assuming you are using donny681's version of esp-adf you should run make menuconfig or idf.py menuconfig and choose the a1s. The a1s board has a ac101 codec instead of the es8388 on the lyra t board. also make sure you are running one the examples from the ai-examples folder since those are ported to the a1s. hope this points you in the right direction.

with kind regards!

Jalakamkiran

Postby Jalakamkiran » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:22 am

Hey guys. I am using esp idf version 4.1 and not able to select the esp32 a1s audio board from menuconfig. The audio board is not listed there. Also I am able to upload the code of play_mp3 but not able to hear any thing. Can you please help me out regarding this?

ukwach64

Postby ukwach64 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Hallo!
Ich habe dieses Board auch.
Habe lange probiert und habe es teilweise geschafft... die meisten Exempels funktionieren noch nicht!

Installiere zuerst ESP-IDF in Version 3.3.1 (nur diese)!
Es gibt verschieden Dokumente von Espressiv ... Ich habe NICHT die Anleitung mit dem MYSYS32 genommen. Es gibt andere, leider finde ich die im Moment nicht... suche danach!!!
Erst wenn hier alle funktioniert.. wenn die "PATH" Links alle stimmen und das "Hello World" Exemple funktioniert, kannst du weiter machen.
War für mich nicht ganz einfach.

Ich habe das ESP-ADF nicht installiert, stattdessen die Version für das ESP32 AudioKit V2.2 Board https://github.com/Ai-Thinker-Open/ESP32-A1S-AudioKit.
Dies ist eine abgewandelte Version von ESP-ADF speziell für das Board.

Also: IDF V3.3.1 und ESP32-A1S-AudioKit in das selbe Verzeichnis installieren (nicht das normale ESP-ADF!!!!!!)
Viel erfolg!