WI-FI MESH 開發問題

giladr

Re: WI-FI MESH 開發問題

Postby giladr » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 am

can we have it in english ? did you reached 400+ devices ? can you explain the hardware setup ?

XiotSamuel

Postby XiotSamuel » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:14 am

nop la, I have difficulty even with two node. I found that the heap memory seem leaking after I clone the sensor driver to my project, and now I am quite stuck at finding the heap memory leakage point.

I have try to print out every heap memory in my main .c file but still fail to found any problem and the offical Start Heap Trace seem cannot run and display anything.

Any suggestion??

ESP_Sunshine

Postby ESP_Sunshine » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:23 am

Hi
It's ok.

We have tested 500+ devices, which are lamp devices. You may need to design the specific hardware design by yourself. The wifi mesh can only be connected with ESP32 chip devices.

For memory leaks, the MDF library has a memory printing function.
Relevant link: https://github.com/espressif/esp-mdf/bl ... ted.c#L146
This is malloc and free that can help you check.

XiotSamuel

Postby XiotSamuel » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:05 pm

hi Jyf_sunshine

May I have more specific on the 500+ light device test? Do your team test with light driver and mlink only? Any additional sensor attach to the mesh? and any additional communciation in implement on the mesh like JSON, http control message?

ESP_Sunshine

Postby ESP_Sunshine » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:55 am

Hi @XiotSamuel

Json and HTTP protocols are available, as well as OTA functionality, which is fine. For what you said about the attached sensor, the current main test of the lamp control (PWM), for adding sensors, there should be no big problem.

Tests are mostly done together. It is mainly to ensure that the signal quality between nodes is good enough.