ESP32 Wake Word Detection

surajnagulamalyala

ESP32 Wake Word Detection

Postby surajnagulamalyala » Tue May 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Hi team,

Am working on ESP-ADF environment, trying to add feature of "WAKE WORD DETECTION" using ESP32-LyraT-V4.3 development board
using default memory partition given in example code (partitions_esp32.csv) file from %ADF_PATH% =C:\Espressif\frameworks\esp-adf\examples\speech_recognition\wwe, am getting below error message

1) Is SD card interface required to test wake word ?
2) What is the memory partition to be done for SPIFFS, to store MODEL data and Flash_tone given in memory partition (partitions_esp32.csv) or can i use default memory partition ?
3) What are the Necessary Configurations to be done to test this example ?

Please could you resolve my issue ASAP ..

Thanking you
Suraj, N
Attachments
ESP32_LyraT_board_wwe_SDcard.txt
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 494 times

ESP_William

Re: ESP32 Wake Word Detection

Postby ESP_William » Tue May 17, 2022 2:48 am

1) Is SD card interface required to test wake word ?
--> No, it is not must.
2) What is the memory partition to be done for SPIFFS, to store MODEL data and Flash_tone given in memory partition (partitions_esp32.csv) or can i use default memory partition ?
--> Pelease use default memory partition, refer to this dome
3) What are the Necessary Configurations to be done to test this example ?
--> Sorry, I can't play files in the forum. The necessary configurations are in the default configuration of demo.

In addition, if you need to experience a better wake-up word effect, it is recommended that you use esp32-s3 to develop and experience it. which uses mic array and has better algorithm optimization.
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... rvo-2.html

Shangeev_AP

Re: ESP32 Wake Word Detection

Postby Shangeev_AP » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:50 am

Hi,
I am working with ESP32-S3-Korvo-2 (V 3.1). I have configured my wake word as "Hi ESP" and flashed my wake word detection code. But my wake word voice command is not detected. I could see the ES7210: Open fail and ES8311: Open fail in the logs. I have attached the log herewith,
esp32log.txt
(5.86 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
It would be helpful if I know why it is failing.

Thank you.