delete node from dashboard

ayman.dab

delete node from dashboard

Postby ayman.dab » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:54 am

hello, how can I delete node from my account using rainmaker dashboard ?

ESP_Piyush

Re: delete node from dashboard

Postby ESP_Piyush » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:48 pm

You cannot delete nodes from the dashboard. If you have reached your quota, you can get it increased by sending an email to esp-rainmaker-admin@espressif.com from your registered email address

marcarleto

Postby marcarleto » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:16 am

I'm facing the same issue here and yesterday I sent an email claiming to increase our quota of at least 20 nodes. The problem is that we plan to use esp-rainmaker as a standard IoT solution for the company's products and I want to know what will happen when production starts due to the limited number of connected devices. Another thing is: some ESP32 will eventually crash in the field, so the ideal would be to remove/delete the dead device and replace it with a new one. Can you support me on this please?

ESP_Piyush

Postby ESP_Piyush » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:03 am

Hello,

The concepts of claiming and quota are valid only for the free to use public RainMaker deployment. For production use cases, the workflows are somewhat different. You can get in touch with esp-rainmaker-admin@espressif.com for technical queries regarding production use cases or with sales@espressif.com for business enquiries.

Irrespective of this, even for public RainMaker, we are actively working on support for deleting nodes which are no more being used.We have seen that not having this is very inconvenient for users :)

ESP_Piyush

Postby ESP_Piyush » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:58 am

In case the announcement on forum was missed out, please note that deleting nodes from dashboard is now supported.