Event is not Shown on dash board

Trupal

Event is not Shown on dash board

Postby Trupal » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:51 pm

Hello ,

I have upload the GPIO example on ESP32 S3 board. I can not show any event on the Dashboard of rainmaker cloud .what should be the reason ?

ESP_Piyush

Re: Event is not Shown on dash board

Postby ESP_Piyush » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:38 am

The query is not clear. What event are you expecting which you are unable to see on the dashboard?

Trupal

Postby Trupal » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:02 am

I have attached the Picture . In this picture , Event is 0 you can See properly

another Question:-

I have to send the Data to the Rainmaker cloud by using the MQTT protocol so how can I do that and one more thing where I can See the JSON on Dashboard ?

well I am new for Rainmaker so I can not find proper solution for the same.

Thank you
trupal
Attachments
event.png
event.png (313.89 KiB) Viewed 21107 times

ESP_Piyush

Postby ESP_Piyush » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:53 pm

Insights events will show up only if explicitly reported from your application code using ESP_DIAG_EVENT() function, a sample of which can be found here. There are no "default" events as such.

Meanwhile, JSON payloads for RainMaker are documented here. However, you never need to format/parse the JSONs anywhere as these are handled by the RainMaker core. What exactly are you looking to do?

Trupal

Postby Trupal » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:09 am

ESP_Piyush wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:53 pm
Insights events will show up only if explicitly reported from your application code using ESP_DIAG_EVENT() function, a sample of which can be found here. There are no "default" events as such.

Meanwhile, JSON payloads for RainMaker are documented here. However, you never need to format/parse the JSONs anywhere as these are handled by the RainMaker core. What exactly are you looking to do?
I have to send 10 device status (ON/OFF) to rainmaker cloud in JSON format !

Thank you
Trupal

ESP_Piyush

Postby ESP_Piyush » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:44 am

It is still not clear why you need JSON format specifically. You can see here that RainMaker allows creating multiple devices under same node. Using esp_rmaker_param_update_and_report() which you can find in all examples, you can report the state of any parameters, including the power/on-off parameter as indicated here.

Trupal

Postby Trupal » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:07 am

ESP_Piyush wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:44 am
It is still not clear why you need JSON format specifically. You can see here that RainMaker allows creating multiple devices under same node. Using esp_rmaker_param_update_and_report() which you can find in all examples, you can report the state of any parameters, including the power/on-off parameter as indicated here.
okay got it.

Thank you