AT+SYSMFG read command response throws error where AT+SYSMFG write command responded OK

Kavya S

AT+SYSMFG read command response throws error where AT+SYSMFG write command responded OK

Postby Kavya S » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:59 am

I am trying to use NVS AT command to store some data of less than 1kb in ESP32WROVER in communication with STM32H7 controller, On trying i received ERROR while NVS read command is executed. I have used the same ESP with same commands mentioned below without any changes 6 months back, at that time I haven't faced any issues, now I am trying to do the same I am getting issue.
The set of commands I have used:
AT+SYSMFG=0,"work","name"
The above command I have used to erase, and received ERROR.
AT+SYSMFG=2,"work","name",8,8
The above command I have used to write, and received OK, followed by >, After receiving > I sent my data "teams1.1" for this I received busy p... following it I received OK.
AT+SYSMFG=1,"work","name"
The above command I have used to erase, and received ERROR.
The same commands I have used 6 months back and everything works fine, but now it is throwing ERROR.
Could you suggest the solution to fix this issue and what could be the cause for this issue?

esp-at

Re: AT+SYSMFG read command response throws error where AT+SYSMFG write command responded OK

Postby esp-at » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:54 am

Hello, i tried the latest version, and it seems work well. (see the p1.png in the attachment).

1. You should have the "work" namespace before you erase it, otherwise, it returns ERROR.
2. received "busy p..." when you set the key-value. could you please double check if the right 8 characters you send. Normally, if you send more characters, it returns this prompt, for examples, at the end of the AT command, you add "\r\n".

~
Attachments
p1.png
p1.png (48.33 KiB) Viewed 1106 times