ESP_Sprite wrote:Not yet, sorry; we've requested it at Cadence, but they still have to get back to us. Be assured we post what we can as soon as we have their permission.
You seem to need this manual ASAP. Can I ask what you want to make with it? Maybe there's a different way of solving your problem.
My requirements are mainly for hard real-time processing (even if 99% is coded in portable C code):
1) A way to Count Leading Zeros of a 32bits unsigned integer (for example on ARM CM3/4 I'm using #define CountLeadingZero(x) (__CLZ(x))) for my needs it is not possible to use equivalent C code as it takes too much cycles ... so it is mandatory to have a 1 cycle instruction for that.
Does such feature exist on ESP32 CPU ?
2) In a near future write an IDA Pro Processor Module for ESP32 (as only ESP8266 is supported ...)
Not really related to assembly language:
3) Documentation/Example how to use Download Mode SDIO_REI_REO_V2 (does there is special header things vs UART download ?)
- Does it work using simple SPI, DualSPI or QuadSPI ? (and how to select that ?)
4) A way to retrieve number of cycles executed (with accuracy of CPU clock so 240MHz) on 64bits if possible (but I can survive with 32bits), CPU cycle counter (like on ARM CM3... => DWTBase->CYCCNT) is perfect for that (even if timer can be also used ...)
5) A way (API) to configure SPI as slave using DMA with double buffer(ping pong buffer configured in a circular way) and of course a way to know what is the buffer in use/work in progress by SPI/DMA
6) An API to configure SPI as Master and Receive/Send data over SPI (with DMA if possible without IRQ enabled, I would prefer to use official esp-idf API than re-inventing the wheel ...)
7) An API to configure UART (or HighSpeed UART...) and Receive/Send data over UART (with DMA if possible without IRQ enabled, I would prefer to use official esp-idf API than re-inventing the wheel ...)